FELLOWSHIP ENTRANCE EXAM
18th December 2018
|Dr. Hema Matti||Bangalore|
|Dr. Priyadharshini||Dindigul, TN|
|Dr. Chaitra Thunga||Hospet|
|Dr. Deepthi Damodara||Nellore, AP|
|Dr. Neha H A||Belgaum|
- The results are provisional and subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions
- Selected candidates as notified in the Website are advised to report to the Centre for admission, IIRRH, No 7 East Park Road, Kumarapark East, Bangalore 560001 on 21st December 2018 by 10.00 a.m along with original certificates and required fee amount
- Please note that no separate select card/call letters/admission information will be sent to Selected/Wait list candidates.
- Original Certificates/documents to be brought at the time of admission
- X Std or equivalent certificate/mark statement along with age proof
- H.Sc. or its equivalent certificate/mark Statement
- MBBS & MD/MS Degree certificates along with mark statements.
- Medical Council Registration certificate (Please note that registration with Karnataka Medical Council within 15 days of joining the Course is mandatory).
- Three passport size colour photographs
- Soft copy of colour passport size photograph in a CD (for ID Card)
- Xerox copy (one set) of all the available certificates without fail.
- All Fellowship students are requested to ensure that they are covered for Professional Indemnity by any recognized Insurance Company for an amount of at least Rs. 25,00,000/- Lakhs. Kindly ensure that this is done before your date of joining the Company.
- Candidates whose final exam results are awaited, may also report for admission with all the available certificates & mark statements. They will be considered for admission only on provisional basis, subject to production of final mark list & provisional certificate.
- Students can posted any of the Milann centers in Bangalore and may be required to travel to any of the centers in case of need
Payment of Fees:
The fee details are as given below.
Payment can be made by Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of " BACC HEALTH CARE PVT. LTD. " payable at Bangalore or by bank transfer details for which given below.
Bank Details for Money Transfer
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account Name: BACC Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
Account No: 625 305 500 013
RTGS / NEFT / IFSC Code : ICIC0006253
Payment of Fees should be done within 15 days from the date of admission failing which the admission stands cancelled.
Candidates need to make their own arrangements for accommodation.